The Brita Large 10 Cup Everyday Water Pitcher comes ready to hold enough water for your whole family.
It boats of a filter which enables it to significantly reduce chlorine odor and taste, mercury, copper, zinc, cadmium, and other contaminants found in water.
Its classic oval design easily fits into most refrigerator doors.
With this pitcher, you’ll save a lot of cash over buying bottled water, plus it’ll help keep as many as 300 disposable plastic bottles out of landfill every year.
Does the bottle really live up to its claims of offering your family healthier, great-tasting water?
Read our complete Brita Large 10 Cup review below to find out…
- The BPA-free Everyday water pitcher with filter holds 10 cups of water, enough to fill 3 24-ounce reusable water bottles
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- This space efficient Brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; Height 10.47"; Width 5.59"; Length/Depth 10.94"; Weight 2.29 pounds
- Brita is the number 1 water filter, reducing chlorine (taste & odor), Mercury, Copper, Zinc and Cadmium; always get cleaner, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Longlast and Standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlast+ filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; 16.9 ounce water; Based on IRI data; vs tap
Features and Benefits:
Advanced filter technology
Brita Large 10 Cups comes full dedicated to providing you with healthier and great-tasting water.
It employs Activated Carbon Filtration Technology which enables it to significantly reduce the chlorine taste and odor which make your household water unpleasant for you and your family.
Additionally, it is certified by NSF International to reduce various contaminants found in water such as mercury, copper, cadmium, and zinc, which can adversely affect your health as well as that of your loved ones over time.
While still on it, note that the pitcher is designed using 100% BPA-free material, which means it doesn’t tamper with your drinking water in any way.
Larger Water Capacity
Another reason why we believe this pitcher is an excellent option for all families is its larger water capacity compared to most of its rivals.
It provides you with a capacity as BIG as 10 cups, which means that it’ll meet the health water needs for an average household.
The filter itself has a pretty good lifespan of up to 2 months (or approx. 40 gallons filtering capacity) before you can replace it. As you’ll agree with me, this is also a reasonable period for the average family.
Incredibly Easy To Use!
There are no complications in the Brita Large 10 Cup Everyday Water Pitcher—fright from the overall simple design to how you replace the filter, refill it or even pour water.
Part of what makes it super-easy to use revolves around its removable (flip-top design) lid which enables you to easily and quickly refill it, without any distractions.
Besides, it features a soft-grip handle that promotes hassle-free pouring of water into the glass.
Above all, it comes with a sticker filter indicator which will alert you when it’s time to replace your filter with a new one to continue enjoying maximum reduction of contaminants from your home water.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the filter remove dirt from water?
Yes, considering that this filter uses activated carbon filtration method, the dirt present in your water will get attracted to the charcoal granules through adsorption process, thus eliminating it from the water.
If your water is too dirty, you might consider running it through the filter twice for maximum dirt filtration.
However, keep in mind that the dirtier you water is, the shorter the lifespan of your filter will be.
2. What are the dimensions of the 10 cup filter?
The exact dimensions of this pitcher are 7.38 x 11.94 x 16.75 in. It comes with a space-efficient design (thanks to the classic oval design) which enables it to occupy as much space as possible.
In most cases, the pitcher will fit even in a compact refrigerator.
3. Will the filter remove lead from water?
No, the standard filter that comes with this pitcher isn’t capable of filtering out lead from water. However, you can replace this filter with Brita’s Longlast filters which are certified by NSF to remove up to 99% in your tap water.
There you have it! Everything you need to know about the Brita Large 10 Cup Everyday Water Pitcher before you buy it.
From our discussion above, it’s crystal-clear that this pitcher indeed filters out the harmful contaminants in your household water. It utilizes advanced filter technology which enables it to grab out the unpleasant chlorine taste and order, mercury, copper, zinc, and cadmium.
REMEMBER… this fantastic pitcher will promote your family health, save you the money you have been spending on the bottled water, and save the environment from the plastic bottles waste.
Show your family love by buying them Brita Large 10 Cup pitcher for healthier, great tasting water with today!